We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celtic thunder

Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
Celtic thunder

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone attended the Celtic thunder show in Summerside (I think it's located there). If you did, did you enjoy the show. I'm thinking of taking my family there but first wanted to hear some opinions. Also, if you have been here and been to some of the other smaller shows in community halls, which did you prefer.

Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
211 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celtic thunder

Hi

I attended the show several years ago and very much enjoyed it. A full evening of music, drumming and dancing. If that is what you are looking for, it is very good quality.

I would also recommend the mini shows held through the day if you think your family (or not all the family) is not up for a full evening. The performances are by instructors and students at the college - entertaining and educational.

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,786 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celtic thunder

We've seen several of the American PBS tv shows and if it was in the area we'd go for sure.

3. Re: Celtic thunder

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, July 17, 2013