We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stanhope PEI cottages

Alberta
Level Contributor
367 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Stanhope PEI cottages

I've been looking thru the websites for cottages around Stanhope PEI, preferably close to the beach. I have been to PEI many times( relative) but never checked out the cottages at Stanhope. So I always ask for help when I go to tropical destination so why not here. These are the cottages I have been looking at

Lyons Cottages, Windermere, Chelsey, or Sandpiper. It's too late to order the PEI tourist guide because they are filling up. I really am interested in really really clean. Help

stanhope
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stanhope PEI cottages

Try, Goodviewcottages.ca

toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stanhope PEI cottages

you could also look at by the bay cottages on Bayshore Road.

Alberta
Level Contributor
367 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stanhope PEI cottages

Thanks to everyone but we went to PEI August 2011.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
19,311 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stanhope PEI cottages

Reply #1 is a classic example of a business owner discovering TripAdvisor. Note that the owners' names given on the cottage website are Suzanne and Lester.

I would strongly urge Suzanne and Lester to read the TripAdvisor forum guidelines (see the link just above the message box, when you hit the "reply" button to respond to a post), specifically the section on business owners and self-promotion.

5. Re: Stanhope PEI cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Prince Edward Island