We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

daytime luncheon

Which Windsor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Topic
daytime luncheon

salutations! we'll b staying @ a B&B on riverside on sat nite and heading 2 the outlets on sunday. we live in t.o. any1 know of any fab restaurants heading back that way?? thanks a mill!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: daytime luncheon

When you say outlets, do you mean the Windsor Crossing "outlet" stores? They're pretty bad..

As for 'fab' restaurants out that way. Hmmm... a major highway, several big-box anonymous hotels... I hope you don't have high expectations.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
993 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: daytime luncheon

I'll add that the Columbia Outlet store on Huron Church is pretty good, I always find a bargain or two when I'm there.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: daytime luncheon

thanks for your input. yes i was speaking of the crossing ol. are there better ones on huron? cheers!

Windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: daytime luncheon

The only "real" outlet mall is Windsor Crossings. As the previous reply states, there is a Columbia outlet on Huron Line. Other than those, that's it for outlet stores. I am trying to think of a good restaurant on the way to the outlet mall.... the only good one I can think of is The Tunnel BBQ's Other Place. It is on the Holiday Inn Hotel on Huron Line. I have been there a few times and it is very good. I am not 100% sure but I think they have a Sunday Brunch.

5. Re: daytime luncheon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 10, 2009