We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Toronto in April...need hotel and nightlife advice

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
2 posts
Save Topic
Going to Toronto in April...need hotel and nightlife advice

we are going to toronto 2nd week of april and would like to know where is the best place to stay in town....we would also like to know where are the best spots for nightlife.....we generally like lounges, bars, and clubs and we like a place that can play a variety of rock, house, and hiphop......we would like to stay in a hotel close to these places if possible.......any info would be greatly appreciated.

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Toronto in April...need hotel and nightlife advice

I'd think that you would want to stay near the Club District (runs between Spadina and University - Richmond and Adelaide).

Here's a hotel in that neighbourhood (I'm from Toronto so have never stayed there... but it's received good reviews on other sites)

Soho Metropolitan Hotel

318 Wellington St. West

Toronto, ON Canada

Reservations: 1-800-359-6279

Upscale boutique hotel located in the heart of Toronto's entertainment and sports district. Oversized rooms with smart technology and unparalleled service levels make this the ideal choice for discerning travelers. Brand new boutique style hotel offering a world of exquisite delights from state of the art in-room technology to award winning cuisine. Unparalleled service in an elegant yet relaxing atmosphere. Oversized luxury guestrooms with separate dressing area, spacious closets, smart technology and windows that open.

In terms of clubs... basically that district has lots to choose from. I haven't been out dancing in years - but always had a good time at the Roxy Blu (on Brant Street - outside of the club district) and at Easy and the Fifth (have to be on the guest list to get in).