We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public parking overnight downtown

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Public parking overnight downtown

Hi there...We are staying this Saturday night at either the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown (on Peter) or the Hyatt Regency downtown. Parking at either place at hotel prices are of course expensive. I know it is almost always cheaper to use a public lot.

We typically stay at Residence Inn Downtown, and remember parking close to there for a fraction of the price...although, I cannot for the life of me figure out where we parked. I know it was underground, very close by. Once underground, you could veer to the right, but they did not offer overnight parking...or...veer to the left, which did offer overnight parking. You parked, then headed for the elevator and there was a little machine in there where you could pay (maybe when you were leaving?).

This wasn't very long ago...but my mind is drawing a blank.

Can someone either tell me where this place may be...or suggest somewhere close to either the Hilton Garden Inn on Peter St or the Hyatt Regency? It will be Saturday around 4:00 pm until Sunday about noon....and we will not need in/out privileges.

Thank you all so much!!

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
20,893 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public parking overnight downtown

Your best bets are always the Green P lots ... simply enter the address for the hotel and it will show you the closest lots, with rates, etc.

http://parking.greenp.com/find-parking/

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public parking overnight downtown

Thank you for the link. I will check it out.

3. Re: Public parking overnight downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 16, 2015