We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

interesting caves and farms near to Toronto

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Topic
interesting caves and farms near to Toronto

Hello,

I will visit Toronto and Niagara falls area for 4 nights. I'm interested to see CN tower, Georgian Bay Islands National Park, Bruce Peninsula National Park but unfortunately it is far about 4 hours drive from Toronto :( , farms , and Caves.

I found this cave http://www.sceniccaves.com/ but some people said it is not worthy. could you tell if there is really interesting caves in Ontario near Toronto or Ottawa because I will visit Ottawa in one weekend. Also, could you tell me if there is really nice farm??? and if you have suggestions for nice places I will be happy

thanks

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: interesting caves and farms near to Toronto

A pass for Ontario? No.

I mean there is a provincial parks pass. But no pass for all types of attractions in the entire province of Ontario.

You might like the Tobermory area (Bruce Peninsula National Park/Fathom Five National Marine Park) as it has some interesting rock formations. If you go to Blue Mountains for the scenic caves, you're sort of on the way to Tobermory, though it's still over two hours of driving further. This is a lot to squeeze into 4 nights and you won't have time to spend in Toronto itself. If you do want to see Toronto, then Toronto, Niagara Falls and maybe Blue Mountains is plenty.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
631 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: interesting caves and farms near to Toronto

Thanks a lot for the information

Really helps me a lot:)

Thanks

13. Re: interesting caves and farms near to Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Toronto