We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Message for Renish

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Inverness, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Message for Renish

Oh Renish.

When you 'disappeared' from the forum around the time I posted the final part of my trip-report it *did* occur to me something may be amiss with you, but I certainly didn't anticipate what :-(

I am so sorry to hear of all you have been through. These past several months must've been very frightening and stressful for you and your family :-(

I am *so* pleased to hear you have come through this, and now have your good health back. Long may it remain so.

Take very good care of yourself, Snow

PS More than once I thought about putting out a little SOS to you on this forum, but didn't. I wish I had now :-/

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
313 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Message for Renish

OK ladies, I almost sent out an SOS regarding the CAYA but I got it too after dusting off some of the cobwebs in my brain.

You guys make me :)

Renish

poodleville TO
Level Contributor
674 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Message for Renish

Its funny how we all had to think about CAYA...does that mean we are all not in our 20s? (Someone must be good on MSN ;) )

Inverness, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Message for Renish

Jasper, I am happy/relieved to confess I am *not* in my twenties.

No sir.

I am 30 yrs old ... with 12 years experience ;-)

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,719 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Message for Renish

CAYA wouldn't impress my mother who used to look at me when she was here on a visit and ask "Are you going out like that?"

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Message for Renish

Acually I've never been on msn but will have to learn to master it before long as my daughter is moving to England for a year come September. Webcam and the whole bit soon to come.

Senior~

Not to worry, I still say that to my husband some days. ;)

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
313 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Message for Renish

Tobie - Does this mean there is a vacation to England in the works for you? And what is it about husbands and their dress codes (or lack thereof) anyway? :)

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Message for Renish

Renish~

Yes, a trip to England in April is in the planning stages since dd has that month off. I am already reading and trying to decide where to go, what to do, and how much time we could possibly be away.

She also has a brother, friends and long lost relatives that wouldn't mind sleeping on her floor for a week or two. ;)

18. Re: Message for Renish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, August 15, 2009