We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tours

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
8 posts
Save Topic
tours

We are arriving in Toronto,16 May 2014 late, 12pm,Pearson Airport.Looking to do the following any assistance or guidance will be appreciated. We want to go on a 3 day tour to Montereal,Quebec, also to the falls, which I have seen advertised on Canadian Tours, this seems to take place from a Saturday to Monday, 3 nights. so we will need to sleep over close by a touring company that does this for that night, and then when we get back looking to stay from the 19 May to 22 May in a nice Downtown Hotel +- 4 Star, as we leave on 23 May 5.15pm to New York. We r South African going on a once in a lifetime vacation, driving thru from Las Vegas to San Francisco,flying to Toronto-NY-SA.Does anyone know of a good car hire company that we can use in Toronto.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tours

That is a full schedule in a short period of time. You have different option to get to Montreal, you can take the train, or the cheapest option is to fly from the Billy Bishop airport with Porter Airlines who have cheap flights (just sign up for a seat sale notification on their website) www.flyporter.com

Once you return to Toronto then you can do a day tour to Niagara Falls for about $65-75 per person which includes a visit to a couple of wineries, Niagara on the Lake and the Maid of the Mist boat cruise in Niagara Falls. This is a full day which I am sure you will enjoy. The remainder of your time in Toronto I would suggest a hop-on-hop of bus http://citysightseeingtoronto.com/ offers a 3 day pass which $36 each and also includes a boat cruise of the Toronto harbour. There are many hotel options in downtown Toronto and also about 120 bed and breakfasts to choose from depending on where you want to stay in the city.

Enjoy Toronto, it's a great city.

Toronto
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tours

If you are going to rent a car, I would recommend Enterprise. I use them for my business needs and find them pretty good.

3. Re: tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 15, 2015