We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winery / Lunch on way to Niagara Falls

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
houstonls
Level Contributor
123 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Winery / Lunch on way to Niagara Falls

I'm planning to do a quick day trip to Niagara Falls tomorrow while I'm in town on a business trip. I arrive at YYZ around noon and plan to hop in a car and head to the falls. Was hoping to stop halfway at Peninsula Ridge Winery for lunch and a quick glass of wine but seems the restaurant at the winery is closed on Tuesdays. Any suggestions for another winery where I can grab a quick lunch?? Do I have enough time? Hoping to get to a winery by 1:30pm and then Niagara falls by 3pm? Then visit the falls from 3-5pm and head back to Toronto?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Winery / Lunch on way to Niagara Falls

haha it might be the best BBQ in Canada, but the OP is from Houston :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Winery / Lunch on way to Niagara Falls

Compare, Compare!

houstonls
Level Contributor
123 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Winery / Lunch on way to Niagara Falls

haha my thoughts exactly tweewolfscream! Hard to beat Texas BBQ.

Thanks for all the advice! Ended up just picking up a quick lunch on the way to Niagara Falls and had enough time after to stop by 3 wineries...really enjoyed Peninsula Ridge and Thirty Bench!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,743 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Winery / Lunch on way to Niagara Falls

houstonls......................thanks for stopping by and letting the forum know where you went, and what you liked.....it's always helpful for others looking for similar information......glad you enjoyed the wineries too!

Edited: 12:15 pm, November 11, 2013
15. Re: Winery / Lunch on way to Niagara Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 13, 2014