We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

multi-media interface (Jack Pack) connection

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
multi-media interface (Jack Pack) connection

I am staying in a hotel outside of Montreal in which each room is equipped with a multi-media interface connection (or Jack Pack), which allows you to connect your laptop or any other computer or media device you have with you (e.g., Ipad, DVD player, etc) directly to your TV (at no cost here) using an array of different connectors including VGA, HDMI, video cable, etc.). I think that this is a hugely useful perk, particularly for the business traveler. I would like to know if anyone knows of any major Toronto hotels that offer this service. Much thanks for any info!!

1. Re: multi-media interface (Jack Pack) connection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014