We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Term Accommodation in Toronto

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
73 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Short Term Accommodation in Toronto

Hi,

My son is doing his medical elective in Toronto at the Sunnyville Hospital. He will be there 6 weeks from 4th March to 15th April.

Does anyone know of reasonably priced accommodation that would be suitable?

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
16,676 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short Term Accommodation in Toronto

Sunnybrook Hospital

Here is a link from the hospital website that includes accomodation information. Mostly it is hotels, however there are a couple of rental suite options listed. I'm assuming he will be located at the main Campus on Bayview Avenue. The link also provides a map and transit info.

sunnybrook.ca/content/?page=Care_Visit_Lodg

Otherwise, he might look into short term rentals available on VRBO:

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…toronto

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,000 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short Term Accommodation in Toronto

I suggest you check out http://www.premieresuites.com/ and select Toronto Mid-town. These are funished exec suites, with housekeeping. They have several properties that are literally blocks away from Sunnybrook, that might be of help. Otherwise, there is a Best Western Roehampton really close, although that is a hotel, and a bit tired one at that, but since he is likely just coming in to sleep after his shift, it might do him well.

3. Re: Short Term Accommodation in Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 08, 2014