We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Bloor Village restaurants

Level Contributor
420 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
West Bloor Village restaurants

Hi there! My husband and I have one night in Toronto and wanted to have dinner in the West Boor neighbourhood. We like Mexican, Thai or a steakhouse but we are open to any types of cuisine. We would like to keep it to $50 - $100 total (tax and tip incl). Any favorites?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
768 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

The grand electric, though not in Bloor west village, is a great place to consider...it's Queen West an has the Mexican food I've had in Toronto...

Level Contributor
420 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

Thanks. We're staying at the Sheraton at the airport...so I wanted to keep the transit time to a minimum. But I'll def'ly look it up. Thanks again. :)

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

1800 Degrees is a steakhouse located in Bloor West Village. Very good steaks, however, it is a little pricier than your budget. Something to consider though. Have a look at their website and menu.

http://www.1800degrees.ca/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

Can't make any personal recommendations, but here are a couple of guides to browse: blogto.com/restaurants/n/3/bloorwestvillage and www.torontolife.com/guides/… (and click the "Bloor West Village" filter on the left).

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,721 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

2 Thai restaurants in Bloor West Village within walking distance of each other, and on the subway line are : Simply Thai @ 2253 Bloor St W, and Green Mango @ 2180 Bloor St W.....................I have not eaten at either of these........Simply Thai gets better reviews on TA and Green Mango is part of a chain, although Simply Thai has more than one location too.............

Edited: 10:20 am, November 12, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
27,721 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

Canadianwilderness................in case you can't make it to Bloor West Village for some reason, there is a Keg Steakhouse at 927 Dixon Rd., at Carlingview.................a couple of minutes by cab from your hotel, or a short walk..............

Level Contributor
420 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

Thanks! We love the Keg. It'll be nice to have some options close by just in case our flight gets delayed.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
27,721 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

You're welcome...............I'm a big fan of The Keg too!

9. Re: West Bloor Village restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 25, 2013