We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safe parking in shopping mall.

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ysh
ireland
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
safe parking in shopping mall.

Hi we are driving from niagara falls to toronto staying with a friend but cant get in her house till 8pm as she is working. Hence we want to see some of the sights before arriving at her house,. she stays in scarborough. was hoping to park in a shopping mall in toronto or near toronto and the take the train to cn tower and casa LOMA.

our car will be full of luggage and i do know it is a bad idea to park and leave the car like that but we have no place to leave our bags, hence i hope someone can suggest a place where we can park our full car safely.

thanks .

regds

ysh

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

ysh......for four adults using TTC Day Pass on weekend you would need 2 day passes @ $10.50 each pass......................each "Day Pass" accomodates up to 2 Adults, and more details in post #8.......

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

Toronto weekend driving....it can be a hassle, depending on road closures, where an when an event is taking place.....I think next weekend there is a couple of closures, but don't think up towards Scarborough though....

ysh
ireland
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

Thank u so much eden7 and tdsuperstar for all yr replies. It have help me a lot. Glad to know there is no closures going to Scarborough. Will print out google map from Niagara to eaton sq and it says it takes 2 hrs. With the traffic we will be a lot more. Will see what the crowd wants to do. If we are leaving Niagara late will just drive n park in yorkdale and get the pass to town, may b faster thAt way. If we leave early will chance driving into eaton center n park there or Cambridge suites .

Thanks I am at least half sorted n have an idea. This was a last minute arrangement as prior to that was staying in super 8 motel in Chinatown now weave 500can dollars staying w a friend. Can't ve both worlds I guess.

Thanks again regds ysh off to airport now to Washington from dublin

Ontario
Level Contributor
999 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

I really wouldn't worry too much about the traffic on a Saturday afternoon. The ramp from the Gardiner to Jarvis is closed for construction so just exit at Yonge, travel north on Yonge and then make a right turn on Front, left on Church and then left on Richmond to get to Cambridge Suites or go a few blocks further north to Shuter, turn left and drive straight into the Eaton Centre parking garage.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

no problem, ysh, glad to help!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

ysh.........you're welcome..........have a great vacation!

ysh
ireland
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

Thank u so much traveller-yyz, td superstar and Eden7 for all your help. Now I feel a lot better abt my bags in the car, abt where to park and also driving to downtown Toronto . What a relief.

I am in New York waiting for flights to Washington . Can't wait.

Thanks again

Regds

Ysh

18. Re: safe parking in shopping mall.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, December 14, 2013