We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about the CN Tower

London, England.
11 posts
Save Topic
Questions about the CN Tower

Hi Guys,

I have a few questions about the CN Tower,

I would like to know is it easy and quick to walk to from the Westin Harbour castle hotel?

I believe there are 2 levels,The one with the restaurant and glass floor and a higher one,Is the higher observation area inc in the price?How much will it cost for me to do both levels?,

What are the opening hours in summer?

and is the food any good up there?

Im looking at being in Toronto in summer and i cant wait,It looks great!

Thanks for any help,

John.

UK
Level Contributor
784 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Questions about the CN Tower

John

I have booked to have dinner at 360 when we go over in June so will post a quick review when we get back. I booked it via their website and you can have a look at the menus as well.

My boss has just come back and he is quite fussy, he was very impressed. He had the most expensive set menu for dinner (approx $60) and thought it was brilliant value for money. He has said its very cheap in Toronto when comparing it to here in the UK. I suppose that is only £30 with current exchange rates.

Think our Canadian friends would have a shock at our restaurant prices! especially London!

Toronto
Level Contributor
977 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Questions about the CN Tower

Oh yes. For you UK lads, everything is cheap in Toronto, hahaa. I've been to London twice, and yes, everything is VERY EXPENSIVE for us.

Think of it this way, you are paying $25CAD just to go up to the tower, why not pay eat there? I think it's worth it to have a meal there.

I've climbed the stairs before. There are two events during the year, April for Wild Life Animal Charity, and October for United Way. You can participate and climb the 1776 steps. It's kinda fun, although it could be quite challenging. But some athletic people could finish it in about 10 minutes.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,140 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Questions about the CN Tower

well, the meals are OK, as ratings are readily available for all to see. The biggest problem is that for dinner, the place is full of many loud and rowdy tourists. Usually when you spend that money in Toronto for a dinner, you expect a certain atmosphere, not like a dim sum restaurant on Sunday. For lunch, it's very quiet and serene, and much preferred.

UK
Level Contributor
784 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Questions about the CN Tower

Belive me Jettasian - even us Brits find it expensive over here!

15. Re: Questions about the CN Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 14, 2009