We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage at Union station?

northern ontario
Level Contributor
32 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage at Union station?

is there left luggage at Union station where I could store my luggage for the day before flying out of Pearson??

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage at Union station?

Not unless you're coming in on a train the same day -- Via Rail's left-luggage service (now located at the far south end of the Via concourse) is only available to people with a same-day train ticket.

Your hotel may be able to hold your luggage for you, or there are luggage lockers at the intercity bus terminal at Bay and Dundas.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage at Union station?

Unless your luggage is the size of a carry-on bag, I think the lockers available at Union would be too small...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Left Luggage at Union station?

There are no luggage lockers at Union Station. The luggage lockers at the intercity bus terminal at Bay and Dundas are fairly roomy.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left Luggage at Union station?

Are there not lockers upstairs by the Candy store on the way to the Skywalk?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Left Luggage at Union station?

No -- I just double-checked today. I have a vague recollection of those, but didn't they disappear a few years back? (The city's web page, http://www.toronto.ca/union_station/faqs.htm , confirms no lockers at Union.)

The candy store is gone too, since that area is under heavy renovation right now.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Left Luggage at Union station?

Thanks for the confirmation Matt.....

7. Re: Left Luggage at Union station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 04, 2013