We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

360 Restaurant

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
123 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
360 Restaurant

Hi.

I am in Toronto with a friend at the end of May and we are interested in eating at the 360 Restaurant at the top of the CN Tower.

I know that the admission to the tower etc are free if you are eating at the restaurant but do you have to prebook weeks in advance to eat there and if so how does it work when you get to the tower (do you have to show something to say you're eating there etc).

Is it possible to just "turn up" and ask to eat in the restaurant??

Thanks for your help with this.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,560 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 360 Restaurant

I never pre-book weeks in advance. More like hours/days, provided it's not an obvious popular day or around Xmas. For lunch, it's rarely very busy.

There is a separate line/entrance for restaurant access. Just follow the signs.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
338 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 360 Restaurant

Lunch prix fixe 52$ taxes & gratuities not included. How much do I have to pay at the end per person ? How about beverages ?

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 360 Restaurant

Tax 13% and gratuity 15-20% decided by you.

Drinks, depends on what you drink.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 360 Restaurant

This restaurant is considered fine dining and is a little on the expensive side but if you've never been to the CN Tower it's a great way to do it. After your meal you will be able to go to the the observation deck for no extra charge.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 360 Restaurant

You can reserve by phone or online through OpenTable: opentable.com/… .

Looking at OpenTable for tonight, they still have openings for 6:30 (or earlier) or 9 pm (or later), but for prime sunset time you'd be out of luck. Tomorrow is booked up too, but then it's the weekend. Mid-week and/or mid-day is likely less busy so for those you could probably just show up.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,560 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 360 Restaurant

For most restaurants, even if it says full on openable.com, it's not truly full. You can book by calling direct, or use a concierge service. Also there are cancellations and no-shows.

7. Re: 360 Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, June 18, 2013