We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Jays tickets

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
66 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Jays tickets

We're coming across from Australia in April, and I'd really like to see a baseball game (Blue Jays) while we're in Toronto.

It looks as though they are playing on Saturday 22nd April - what I would like to know is how hard is it to get tickets at the gate? If they have to be purchased in advance, any ideas how best to do this from overseas?

poodleville TO
Level Contributor
674 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Jays tickets

I don't know all the answers, but while you are waiting for some, try typing Blue Jays in the search box and a bunch of recent posts will come up. I know I've read recently about people in a similar situation like yours.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Jays tickets

Hi Tanyah, If you go to the Blue Jays website ( www.bluejays.com ) there is a number to call to purchase tickets. I called them last week from here in Scotland to get tickets for July and had no problems, they will let you pick up your tickets on the day of the game or post them to you for no extra charge.Its a proper service that they are supplying so any info you give over the phone is secure.

Kitchener, Onatrio...
Level Contributor
32 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Jays tickets

The easiest way to get tickets is by calling the box office directly. The number (toll free) is 1-888-ok-go-jay. Since that series is against Boston, larger crowds can be expected (Boston always brings out larger cowds) so I would recommend you get tickets in advance. Good luck.