We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

armadillos

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen,UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
armadillos

does anyone else agree with me that Armadillos on front street is the best resteraunt in the world.

service, excellent

price, excellent

atmosphere, excellent

and the last couple of times we have been the biggest and best steaks that i have ever experienced.

from

a very happy man in scotland

Woodbridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: armadillos

Chaz, I work across the street from Armadillo's on Front Street. Yes it is a great place to eat, a great restaurant, a great bar and place to have drinks. But I hope you don't confuse anyone. This is a bar and grill type place, not fine dining. Therefore, easy on the best restaurant in the world. Toronto has many, many more fine restaurants.

Aberdeen,UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: armadillos

very true, the best bar/grill that i have been to in the world, (i havent been to many, but it certainley is the best out of the ones i have frequented) lol

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: armadillos

Yikes Chaz1202 you should have got out more when you were in Toronto :-). Anyone would think you worked for Armadillos.

I agree with the other person and hope you don't confuse visitors to Toronto to actually thinking Armadillos is excellent.

Armadillos is "okay", but certainly not "excellent". I am originally from Scotland (lived in Toronto for 15 years) - so I know firsthand that Scotland is not a country that is known for its cuisine, so I guess you could have easily mistaken Armadillos as a good place to go. However in Toronto we are lucky enough to have many great places and many fabulous areas to dine, so we truly do have many "excellent" restaurants - but Armadillos would be at the bottom of the locals list.

toronto,canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: armadillos

I agree that the steaks are excellent there-but next time, try Jack Astors too. My favorite restaurant is Soul of the Vine-in the underground close to the King subway stop-but it is expensive.I do like the bar at that Armadillos though-very friendly staff!