We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traceylynne

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Traceylynne

I was just looking up your post about the BRCD (Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf) and the strangest thing is that your posts about it have been deleted. I wanted to pass on your regards to the people you mentioned but I'm not sure I have the names right. Mrs. Benn and Irene ---.

Do you know Irene's last name? Thanks.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traceylynne

Hi Goldie,

I had the posts removed after you said we really should'nt mention names. i went to TA and read the rules and I didn't know at the time,that mentioning names is wrong. No I'm sorry I do not know Irene's last name. Please join up with me at OFT one night, easier to talk with someone there. I do agree about his signing.Brillant.

Take care and I hope to see you on OTC one night

Traceylynne

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traceylynne

Tracey: You don't have to worry about mentioning names. You can mention all the names you want to having to do with your personal life. You will note that I have. I mentioned the names of former colleagues and associates but I couldn't mention names of my former clients because I'm prevented doing so under our office's code of ethics. It's called client confidentiality and covers a wide scope of things. I'm morally bound to uphold that. Nice hearing from you and I'm sure we'll meet up on OTC.