We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AGO- Catherine the Great Exhibit

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
AGO- Catherine the Great Exhibit

Incredible, fantastic, inspiring and worth the visit! I was so intrigued by this incredibly intelligent woman and leader I made a special week end visit to the AGO to see her collection of Art dating back from the 1700's. For those that appreciate fine art and for those that appreciate the history of strong women...I highly recommend this exhibit!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
927 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AGO- Catherine the Great Exhibit

Thanks for the info caledonia. I always appreciate hearing about good things to see around the city. I'll pass the word.

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AGO- Catherine the Great Exhibit

We almost went, but the construction/restrictions scared me off. There were some posts about the construction taking away from the visit. Oh well. Sounds like that really wasn't a problem. Thanks for sharing.

Toronto
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: AGO- Catherine the Great Exhibit

That's too bad MsSmith because once you were in the door you had know idea there was construction going on.

Caledonia, I too was there last weekend. It was an amazing collection and I couldn't believe how busy it was.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AGO- Catherine the Great Exhibit

TOtoNY: Had such a great time I am planning another trip back before the exhibit leaves the AGO. Forgot to mention to those planning to attend , definately rent a phone guide for an extra $4.00, it's like having your own personal guide!