We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto to NYC

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
118 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Toronto to NYC

what is the best way to travel from Toronto to NYC for a student???

I found trailwaysny.com/html/…tornyc.pdf

...but I am wondering if there is another bus service, or a low-cost airline??

thanks!

Toronto
Level Contributor
596 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Toronto to NYC

Goldie, I'm really confused why you don't believe this person. I've looked at her other posts and they seem legit and I don't see anything that would make me not believe her. I know plenty of students who travel. I can usually spot the fakes but this time I don't see it.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
118 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Toronto to NYC

Goldie, just stop. You want to create drama and it is so immature and unnecessary.

Note: this is what I asked, THIS and ONLY this:

"what is the best way to travel from Toronto to NYC for a student???"

I did not ask for some lame college professor to give a lecture on how having money to travel makes me a lier and how all students are poor. Save it, really, you need to move on.

Thank You.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
943 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Toronto to NYC

TOtoNY: It really has not to do with this post if you can believe that. mc knows that too. She and I are just playing a game. I'm sorry you don't get it. Maybe someone else can one day explain it to you. I'm not answering on this post again.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
118 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Toronto to NYC

guess the jokes on you then!? : \

oookay,

btw. I am guy.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
3,028 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Toronto to NYC

Wow! I guess I will just answer the original question, which is to say, you can get a cheap flight out of Buffalo, NY (about a 2 hour and $45 return) bus ride from Toronto and a US$100 return flight on either JetBlue or US Airways. A return flight out of Toronto Pearson will cost about $350 return. Check travelocity and the JetBlue website.

Good luck!

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Toronto to NYC

no, thank YOU mc for showing us all your true colours.

in advance of course, and now, in arrears.