We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the T.O. hotel+attraction+dinner pkgs still available?

Cambridge, ON
1 post
Save Topic
Are the T.O. hotel+attraction+dinner pkgs still available?

I heard a lot about the "visit Toronto" deals over the past years...the deals that include accomodation, dinner, theatre tickets and/or attraction tickets for a really good price. I would like to book one for next week but can't seem to find any info. Does anyone know of a website that I can access these deals? Is it only on in the summer/fall season?

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are the T.O. hotel+attraction+dinner pkgs still available?

There are ususally good deals for hotel/pkgs. Check out www.toronto.com

Toronto
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Are the T.O. hotel+attraction+dinner pkgs still available?

These "Packages" were primarily done after SARS to promote the city. A number of Theatre productions have unforetunately close down. Try the Tourism Toronto website (i believe it's tourismtoronto.ca or .com...can't remember)

As it is January, prices are pretty low for a number of good hotels. Go onto expedia.ca to give you an idea of prices.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are the T.O. hotel+attraction+dinner pkgs still available?

If you're interested in MAMMA MIA (a great live play, with Abba music), you can get a package with a room at Sheraton Centre or The Westin Harbour Castle. TicketKing is at (416) 872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333. The Mirvish.com website says hotel/ticket packages are not available online.

toronto,canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are the T.O. hotel+attraction+dinner pkgs still available?

…toronto.on.ca/special_events/…culinary.htm

Try here.