We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
178 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Hi,

I know there's been some posts suggesting eating at 360 at the top of the CN Tower, but has anyone gone there recently to eat or can someone recommend it? Can anyone comment on the prix fixe menu for dinner?

I'm trying to plan something for an anniversary and my boyfriend has never been up the tower before (I have on many occasions). I know it's a little overprices since you're paying for the view. I have eaten at the revolving dining room atop the Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls, years ago.

I'm just looking for something out of the ordinary (that isn't Medieval Times)...

Thanks, any suggestions/comments are apprieciated

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Canoe is also a good option. It's on the 54th floor of the TD Tower and I've heard the food is much better.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

we stayed at the Hilton in niagara Falls last dec( our anniversary) the watermark restaurant was really nice..........pricey but nice. Its at the top of the hotel 34th floor ,overlooking the falls.. My 20 year old also took his girlfriend and had a lovely meal.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Hi there,

We were at the 360 Restaurant on September 17, 2005. I have had better food elsewhere during out stay out in Toronto. Definitely not worth the price charged (yes it is more expensive and we were aware of that) but definitely had better food elsewhere. I would recommend going up the CN Tower but skip the restaurant.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Hi there,

We were at the 360 Restaurant on September 17, 2005. I have had better food elsewhere during out stay out in Toronto. Definitely not worth the price charged (yes it is more expensive and we were aware of that) but definitely had better food elsewhere. I would recommend going up the CN Tower but skip the restaurant.

Toronto
Level Contributor
977 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

I went there for Sunday Brunch around May... I had the Prix Fixe...

The portion was big...I was already full after the appertizer...

As for the food...it's so so, and because I was already full after the appertizer...hahaa...

I guess you will have to decide which is better... Pay admission fee, and dinner somewhere...or free admission, and dine there...

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Hi

Me and my husband ate at 360 on the 7th October. There were a couple of pre-set menus, a 3 course and a 4 course. We had the 3 course which was about $48 each. We didn't have wine as I am not a big drinker so stuck with sparkling water for me and a beer for my husband. The meal itself was good for the money but at the end of the day you are paying for the location, but what a view!! We went in the evening and the view was spectacular and it is quite strange to see the view revolving around you.

360 served alot of people so the turnover was pretty quick, it was the only restaurant we went to during the whole week whereby we were given the bill before we asked for it, but I suppose there is a big demand to eat there.

They also ask if you want your photo taken against a blue screen, my advice would be don't bother and ask the waiter to take a photo for you. You also get free entry to the observation desk and as I said before the view at night is beautiful.

The bill for the two of us was about $120 inc tax and we left a $20 dollar tip.

All in all I probably would'nt do it again but its an experience we was keen to try once and we are really glad we went.

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

I wouldn't bother with the CN Tower restaurant - their food isn't worth the price (neither is their terrible service).

If you're interested in something with a view with delicious food, I second the Canoe recommendation.

If you want the view, but not the price to go with it... check out having after dinner drinks at either Panorama (top of Manulife Centre) or the Rooftop Lounge at the Park Hyatt.

If you're looking for unique dining experiences - how about trying a type of food that you've never eaten before? Something like Ethiopia House or Hiro Sushi or a tapas restaurant or something out of the ordinary for you...

Or, if you'd like something romantic and special, I'd recommend The Corner House at the base of Casa Loma.

For a beautiful decor, but more typical food - there's the Courthouse Restaurant on Adelaide.

There is such a variety of restaurants in Toronto - I wouldn't bother spending my money at 360 - go somewhere where they'll treat you well and where the food is delicious!

Hope you have a happy anniversary!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,695 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

well, subtract the CN tower admission from your meal price, and that's what you are actually paying for your meals!

Evening is busy and noise, reminding you of a high school cafeteria. It's a lot better at lunch, but food is, as mentioned, mediocre.

Level Contributor
315 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CN Tower 360 Restaurant

We were just there two weeks ago. The food was just okay. The service was TERRIBLE. But the view was fantastic. I had visitors from overseas and I wanted to take them to the CN Tower and I thought this was the most economical way of doing it (as you know, the ride up is free if you have a meal there).

Get answers to your questions about Toronto