We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February activities in Toronto

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midlands UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
February activities in Toronto

Hi

I am organising 17 people going to Toronto in Feb 2006. Age 7 to 50. Food and evenings are not a problem and the CN tower and Niagara are obvious.

What else can we do during the day ?

Thanks

N Ireland
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: February activities in Toronto

arfer, dont listen to 'em..... toronto in winter is amazing! it got down to -24 centigrade when i was there last december...i mean, its obvious to have to dress for the conditions, but its an amazing city in winter, not packed to overflow with tourists like in summer so people seem to have more time to be friendly (although i have to say that toronto people are the friendliest in the world for all 12 months of the year!).

i would also recommend exploring the 'path' system when its really cold outside, and bce place is my favourite building in the whole world -you would never find anything like it in the uk.

enjoy your trip!

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: February activities in Toronto

Hello! I have to say it's not the best time to come! (I'm originally from UK)...and even the rainy English weather is better than the freezing, bitter February's we have! Toronto can appear to be a bit of a ghost town at this time too... On the other hand in the Spring/Summer/Fall Toronto is amazing, with endless interesting activities!

Black Creek Pioneer Village is interesting. Also, you'll get some great bargains at some of the outlet malls. High Park is beautiful for walks, cross country skiing and skating on the ponds. I'll try and think of other stuff...

If you want to email me..I'm at angeline_winger@yahoo.com.

Bon Voyage! Happy Travels...Bring warm clothes!!! (and layering them is best!)

Alison