We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport buses to downtown hotels

brighton,UK
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport buses to downtown hotels

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there are any buses that go from the airport and drop you off at your hotel. I wil be arriving on sat and I'm staying at the marriott courtyard hotel. Any advice would be great.

Many Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
3,061 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport buses to downtown hotels

I know of one called "Airport Express" that leaves Pearson and goes to the Royal York (on Front Street across from Union Station), I think they charge about $10 one way. Check the Pearson Airport website to see where the bus leaves from the terminal you'll arrive at.

Good luck!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport buses to downtown hotels

Yes there is an Airport bus fro Pearson to downtown Toronto. I do not know if you will be staying at the Marriot hotel on Bay Street as there is more than one Marriot Couryard in Toronto. Check your hotel address and if it is not the hotel on Bay Street than take a taxi. It would cost you around $20 but it is worth it. Good luck. Alfiesenior

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport buses to downtown hotels

Yes there is an Airport bus fro Pearson to downtown Toronto. I do not know if you will be staying at the Marriot hotel on Bay Street as there is more than one Marriot Couryard in Toronto. Check your hotel address and if it is not the hotel on Bay Street than take a taxi. It would cost you around $20 but it is worth it. Good luck. Alfiesenior

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport buses to downtown hotels

The Marriot Courtyard isn't on Bay Street. It's at Yonge and College Street - on Wood Street to be precise..... and yes, there are shuttle buses to the downtown hotels from Pearson. A taxi will cost you a good deal more than the $20 quoted by the other person who responded. It would be more like $35 -$40 each way.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport buses to downtown hotels

The company name of the Airport Express bus is Pacific Western. Depending on your time of day, it runs every 20 or 30 minutes - 24/7.

travel time is 1 hr. to 1 1/2 hrs, depending traffic

Cost is $27 round trip.

Aberdeen,UK
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport buses to downtown hotels

yup airport express is your best bet, reasonbly priced and reliable

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport buses to downtown hotels

The best way to access the Courtyard by Marriott at Yonge and College Streets is to take the Airport Express Bus from Pearson to the Delta Chelsea hotel, it is its closest stop. From there, the walk is 5-8 minutes north on Yonge Street to reach the Courtyard. The Airport Express used to stop at the Courtyard, but it was decided the stop at the Chelsea was close enough.

Hope this helps!