We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop On & Hop Off Tours of Toronto

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Hop On & Hop Off Tours of Toronto

Could anyone suggest any Hop On& Off bus tours of Toronto? I thought this would be easier than driving around to the different sights on my own. I think I could also avoid paying parking at different sights.

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
392 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hop On & Hop Off Tours of Toronto

Hi

I've just returned from Toronto and we saw 2 different ones, the first is the grayline tours which go around all the sites, they can be booked at most hotels or you see the salespeople at most of the pick up points around town (when we were there we were told they ended at 4pm) the cost was $34.95 which is a 2 day ticket. The other one was an old london double decker which was a hop on hop off style and included a 1 hour cruise arouond the toronto islands, this is located at the base of the cn tower on the front street entrance and was $19.95 for a 1 day ticket. We did not do either as we found the subway and public transport went everywhere we wanted to go (1 day travel cards which accommodate 2 people cost $8).

good luck. It's such a wonderful city you'll have a great time.

Spring, Texas
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hop On & Hop Off Tours of Toronto

Thanks for the info. The public transportation sounds like a good deal. Thanks again.