We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Respect is Burning ..had a wonderful dinner there.

Which Sudbury hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Respect is Burning ..had a wonderful dinner there.

Thanks to a recommendation from Kristy31, we had dinner while in Sudbury on the weekend, at a restaurant oddly enough called "Respect is Burning."

The reviews I read about this restaurant on different sites were very mixed, so we really were not sure what to expect. All in all, after dinner there Saturday evening we had no complaints whatsoever. We arrived at the restaurant and we were seated instantly and within two minutes we had our drinks. Followed very shortly by our salads. As soon as we finished our salads we were brought our entrees and I have to say the server could not have been more pleasant or more attentive.

The best part was the food, it was delicious and each dish was unique and prepared to perfection. I had what I think was one of the best salads ever and since I have food allergies I was a little concerned that my choices would be limited, but there was lots of choice.

Dessert was just as good as the rest of the dinner and there were lots of choices there as well.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion, or if you want to have a great tasting dinner.

Thanks again Kristy and also ABtraveller, for your help with my Sudbury questions!

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Sudbury
Level Contributor
564 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Respect is Burning ..had a wonderful dinner there.

So glad you had a great experience at Respect :) It does have a bit of an odd name doesn't it? But it makes it stand out a bit I think.

They also have an upstairs area that can be booked for gatherings (I think up to 40 people).

Happy I could help! Sudbury isn't all smoke stacks and nickel...lol.

2. Re: Respect is Burning ..had a wonderful dinner there.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sudbury
Recent Conversations