We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

somehwere, Ontario
Level Contributor
86 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

We are looking for a good Italian restaurant that has tasty pizza made in a wood burning oven. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks to all!

Ottawa ON
Level Contributor
125 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

Johnny Farina on Elgin fits your requirements. Wood fired pizza and fresh pasta.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

My favorite is tennesse willems. Wood burning oven,, very unique and tasty pizza, cool atmosphere.

http://twpizza.com/

out of the downtown core, on wellington street in in Hintonburg, an up and coming trendy neighbourhood.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

I agree that Tennessy Willems is your best bet; they have the best thin crust wood fired pizza in town, and I've tried most of them. Try the one with duck confit, it's excellent.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

It depends on the neighbourhood you're in. In Barrhaven, Fiamma's has a wood-burning stove and their pizza is excellent.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
106 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

Fiamma is hard to beat!

6. Re: Italian restaurant with wood burning oven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 05, 2015