We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congrat's Noel

Which Ottawa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Congrat's Noel

Hey, I haven't been on for a few days but I just realized that you our a local expert for our city... Congrats on that!

Pibb,

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Congrat's Noel

mr_pibb -

Thanks for your kind words. Our various contributions here create a real community - one that I think benefits from multiple points of view - so keep your suggestions coming.

And, I'm also a big supporter of people like northerdecorator adding their views as frequent visitors who don't live here in Ottawa - it's just as valid a perspective, and just as useful ... after all, my firsthand knowledge of, for example, staying in an Ottawa hotel is limited to maybe once or twice a year (although I certainly visit many of them often, and have friends and family try them out on their visits).

Noel

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Congrat's Noel

Thank you for your kind remarks Noel, I do appreciate it.

Also, want to extend my best regards to you on recently becoming a local expert, for the beautiful city of Ottawa.

I always enjoy reading your postings when I come across them....wishing you continued success.

Donna

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
3,855 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Congrat's Noel

Many congratulations, Noel.

Get answers to your questions about Ottawa