We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tulip festival 2013

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tulip festival 2013

Hi,

I'm planning our trip to Ottawa for Victoria Day long weekend and also want to see tulip festival (I want to see tulips for many years now and always was something that prevented :(). I noticed that this year it ends on May 13, which means a week before Victoria Day week end. Does anybody know if tulips still be blooming or are they taken out when festival ends?

Thanks!

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Tulip festival 2013

I'm getting to Ottawa this Sunday so I'm wondering if any of you can tell me if there are enough tulip beds in flower at this moment to motivate myself to drive from Montreal and participate to the TulipCycle. I'm asking this question since the Tulip Meter on the tulipfestival.ca website is still at 1.

Thank you for your help,

DH

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tulip festival 2013

At the moment, the tulips are coming up and there are a lot of them in bloom. The Tulip meter has been upgraded to 3 - in full bloom. The TulipCycle route is a beautiful 16km ride (even without all the tulips).

Hong Kong
13 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Tulip festival 2013

I'm going to Ottawa next weekend, do you think there will be anything left since it's full bloom already !

14. Re: Tulip festival 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 10, 2014