We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greyhound stops in Deep River

Deep River, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Greyhound stops in Deep River

I search from Greyhound and found three buses per day from Deep River to Ottawa. But i cannot book the ticket from Greyhound website.

Where i can buy this ticket?

And i want to go Ottawa at 27-Dec from Deep River which should be a vacation day, is this bus available at that time?

Thanks for any reply.

YONGXIANG FAN

Ottawa
Level Contributor
643 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greyhound stops in Deep River

Maybe you should go to their office in Deep River to find the answers.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greyhound stops in Deep River

Sometimes the mid-way stops are only if the bus has room. I would call Grey Hound and ask them. I don't expect the 27th to be a holiday as all the stores will be open and it is not a stat holiday.

Deep River, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Greyhound stops in Deep River

Really appreciate for your help. I have got one ticket, i hope the bus has room at that times.

4. Re: Greyhound stops in Deep River

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 17, 2013