We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good restaurants

Antwerp, Belgium
6 posts
Save Topic
good restaurants

I'm visiting Ottawa end of June. I'm hoping to have, part of the experience, nice and good diners and lunches. Please inform me about special, by local people visited spots.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good restaurants

Little Italy is a nice area for Italian. One of our favourites is Il Piccolino on Preston St which is a tiny little Italian place with great food.. Domus on Murray is also very good for non-Italian. Bekta and Play are probably two of the hotter restaurants around although probably more expensive. Haven't been personally.

The Wellington Gastropub in Westboro is fantastic... the Manx on Elgin is a great hole in the wall pub with outstanding food. Best Indian I have had in town is in the Glebe at Light of India... and there is a great Italian place across the road in the Glebe called Fratelli that I quite enjoy.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
11 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good restaurants

Play, as suggested by Irishman_27, is quite good, a little pricey but not very expensive.

Spain
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick
Level Contributor
6,725 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good restaurants

If you like Thai/Chinese food the Royal Thai on Dalhousie Street is excellent and reasonably priced. Check out resteraunt reviews on TA.

4. Re: good restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, June 20, 2013