We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather for coming weekend

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
746 posts
322 reviews
Save Topic
weather for coming weekend

hello! we're excited about our upcoming trip this weekend to Ottawa.

I note that there is snow expected all days we are there - Friday to Monday. Not sure how much.

I assume that Ottawa is infinitely better than we are in DC at handling the snow as far as transportation, clearing streets, etc. We're not worrying about being in the snow, but are just wondering if you think things will generally be running as usual despite it.

thanks for your thoughts...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather for coming weekend

Hi Barusso,

Couple of comments:

1) The snow I see in the forecast is negligible. If the current forecast holds, you have NOTHING to worry about... looks like a glorious weekend coming up :)

2) That said.... 4 day forecasts in Ottawa are next to useless. Keep checking as the date approaches...

3) That said :).... even if a storm were to approach, the snow removal crews have their winter legs by now and I would not expect any issues getting around.

Hope you enjoy the All Star Game !!! It's the hottest ticket in town right now!

Happy Trails...

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
746 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather for coming weekend

thanks TravelinMan31 -

3) is what i figured and hoped. we're very excited to be coming to the game and events, and visiting again with the best neighbors a country could ever hope for.

thanks again

3. Re: weather for coming weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:33 am, March 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ottawa