We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places and deals on furnished suites

Vancouver, BC
1 post
Save Topic
Best places and deals on furnished suites

I will be staying in Ottawa for approximately a year for a work assignment and was wondering if you could recommend any furnished suites (bachelor or 1 bedroom) that are located near or in downtown Ottawa or near Tunney's Pasture?

As I have to pay for this myself, I am looking for something very reasonable, under $1,000 if possible.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
269 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best places and deals on furnished suites

Dowtown you would have Les Suites, Minto suites, Albert bay suites.

These should be around your budget. All of those are close by malls, restaurants ect.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best places and deals on furnished suites

I've always prefered Les Suites... it's close to Byward Market and Rideau Centre. One bedroom apts, fully furnished and when I was looking into it, (for my french training) the rates were reasonable for monthly.

3. Re: Best places and deals on furnished suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 03, 2009