We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Kanata
Level Contributor
23 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

Restaurants in North Bay, Ontario for breakfast, lunch or dinner travelling thru area July 10-12

4 replies to this topic
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Have you looked here? I've found many good restaurants this way?

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g155000-North_Bay…

Toronto
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Churchill's - Lakeshore Drive - fine dining, awesome prime rib. great ambiance

Average Joes - trout lake - lakefront, nice patio and good food

Le Bon Marche - Downtown - fine french dining. pricey but good.

King Kirkland...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

Jack Tennan's Steak House serves mainly steak and pasta. Really nice atmosphere. Google the address as it is on Lakeshore Drive and really easy to miss.

Twiggs is a coffee house that does some sandwiches and really great desserts. It is just off of main street.

The Boat is down by the waterfront and is literally a boat that has been cemented in. Generally good food but you sit outdoors so only go if the weather is good.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

Breakfast-Burger World(on Algonquin), White Owl Bistro, Twiggs and The Magic Kettle.

Lunch-Greco's(on Algonquin), The Cedar Tree(downtown Lebanese place) and The Submarine Place(on McKeown).

Dinner-Greco's(on Algonquin), Farina's(located inside the Best Western...amazing Italian!!!), White Owl Bistro(on Lakeshore), Average Joe's.

*Greco's is a North Bay institution. Best pizza that I've ever had...and I'm pretty well travelled.

Reply to: Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Bay