We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in NOTL

Saxonburg, PA
Level Contributor
755 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Parking in NOTL

Hello,

We'll be going to the Whirlpool Jet Boats and wanted to explore NOTL for a little while before we head to Pillitteri Estates Winery then The Fruit Shack Market & Bakery. I was thinking about checking out the Fort and maybe a little shopping for the women in our group. Is there parking along the streets? If so does it cost anything? How do our choices sound for places to visit?

Thanks for any input.

Ron

Saxonburg, PA

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in NOTL

Ron

There is indeed street parking in N-o-t-L. Here's a map with pricing:

niagaraonthelake.com/parkingTicket_Map.html

There's certainly lots of interesting shops - some upscale - in the town. Your choices all seem good to me. I'll admit I've never made it to the Fort, so can't really comment on it.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in NOTL

The Fort would be an interesting stop though it's been awhile since I've been.

Parking is by meters so just make sure to have Canadian coins and you're all set. It can be busy but we've always found a spot to park on a side street.

Pillitteri Estates is a great idea. Is that the market beside it?? Almost across the road in Virgil is De Luca's Cheese Shop in the red barn if anyone is interested. Great cheeses to go with your wines. :)

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,552 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in NOTL

Lots of on street parking in NOTL, most metered, some free.

4. Re: Parking in NOTL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake