We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a review of "Grape and Wine Tours"

WinterCanada
3 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a review of "Grape and Wine Tours"

I just contacted Grape and Wine Tours to find out what they offer and it sounds good but I always check TA for real life experiences. I haven't found one review on them but they have been around for 20 years.

The tour I'm looking for is for a 40th birthday party with about 20 guests and their wine tasting ranges from none to experienced. I'm a fan of Pinot Noir and my wife indulges with Pinot Grigio....my wife is the more important one to consider in this post as the party is for her.

I would like to keep the range from 130 to 150 per person with pick-up and drop off about an hour and a half away......I know it's a tall order but please help me.....

WinterCanada
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a review of "Grape and Wine Tours"

Oh it's in July....

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a review of "Grape and Wine Tours"

They have a facebook page with links to some youtube videos posted from tours. Maybe you can get a bit of an idea there until someone offers you a personal review.

facebook.com/pages/…113574778687185

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a review of "Grape and Wine Tours"

Or if you're on facebook, message a few of the individuals who wrote comments to ask details. If they posted, it's public content after all.

J K
USA
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a review of "Grape and Wine Tours"

Don't waste your money with this company. It is run by an amateur owner who is a rude individual. They have no problem taking your money and not giving you the experience you paid for. STAY AWAY!

Edited: 10:09 am, August 16, 2011
5. Re: Looking for a review of "Grape and Wine Tours"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 17, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake