We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

New York
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

I am looking to have my wedding reception at a winery in Niagara On The Lake. I absolutely love Peller Estates but I'm not sure if they hold special events, such as weddings. There will be between 200-250 guests. Any info/advice on Peller Estates or nearby wineries would be greatly appreciated.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

Hi Lisa~ Almost all the wineries and hotels can assist you with plans for a wedding reception, but there may not be any who can accommodate over 200 guests-- from what I understand.

Check the individual websites of each, and contact them about your needs. With all their special events, I'm not sure Peller does that anymore, except perhaps for smaller groups.

http://www.wineriesofniagaraonthelake.com

http://www.twentyvalley.ca/wineries.php

And check the Chamber of Commerce site as well...

www.niagaraonthelake.com/page.jsp…

Riverbend Inn is right next door to Peller Estates (with vineyards between them) and does host wedding receptions....

http://www.riverbendinn.ca/weddings/

You can also do a search here on TA by putting "weddings" in the search box......past posts with discussions will come up for you and may be helpful.

Hope that helps.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

Sorry-----meant that to read, there may be only a FEW who can accommodate over 200.

Good luck!

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

Having worked in groups sales in NOTL in the past, I regret to let you know that Peller Estates does NOT hold weddings regardless of number of people attending. However, if I recall correctly, Chateau des Charmes does, though it is closer to St. Davids then right in NOTL.

Hope this helps! And btw... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

PS. If you are looking to be married in NOTL and need an officiant, I highly recommend Rev. Derek Rymarchuk. He is one of the best! :D

Niagara-on-the-Lake
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

Hi there,

We live in NOTL, and got married here (in our backyard) a few years back. I'm not sure what wineries would do a function of that size, but I would recommend having a look at The Grand Victorian on the Niagara Parkway. It's a stunning property (a large Victorian B&B) and I know they do weddings - We spent our wedding night there and it is truly lovely. Also, the Riverbend Inn is a gorgeous spot as well, surrounded by vineyards...and actually looks out at Peller Estates. Hope this helps. Congratulations, and all the best.

upstate, new york
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

Lisa, the Peller Estate hosted a fabulous rehearsal dinner in the wine cellar library, I would highly recommend it, at that time they didn't host weddings, I'm not sure if they do now or not. Niagara on the Lake was a fabulous place to host a wedding and they are so equiped with everything you need to make your day perfect! My daughters wedding was a huge success!

6. Re: Wedding Reception at Niagara On The Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake