We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

I've heard that you can get carriage rides in NOTL and that sounds great to me. Does anyone know where you would pick that up? How much it costs? How long the ride is?

Thanks!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

I'm not sure of the cost but it's very easy to find carriages by the Prince of Wales hotel. Someone who just returned from a trip to Niagara and Toronto might be able to help you if you PM her. She mentions a carriage ride in NOTL later in the thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155019-i55-k12506…

I think the rides are probably priced by the half hour/hour but you could likely negotiate somewhat on the route if you had something specific in mind.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

Thanks, I didn't know that you could PM people on here. Did it, so to check your messages do you always need to click on "my tripadvisor" and then "Messages" or does it show up somewhere else when you have a message?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

Hi Kate~ you can use tripadvisor but it should also come up on the email you used to register with TA. I'll send one to you now and you can see how it works. :)

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

Here is the website for the carriage tour company:

http://www.sentinealcarriages.ca/

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

Thanks CanProf, I will check that out now!!

6. Re: Horse-drawn Carriage Ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake