We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn By the Falls

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bucks County PA
Level Contributor
97 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn By the Falls

Hey my parents are going to Niagara Falls for the first time and are getting the package that the holiday inn has to offer. I have been reading the reviews and I've noticed that no one has really wrote a review lately for this hotel so it is hard to choose. I was looking at other packages and none of them offered as much for the price but since this is the first time they are going I want them to have a great time. The package is for 2 nights for $99 US per person and you get breakfasts both days and 2 dinners. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn By the Falls

I am not sure what the hotel is like but there is a very important point to consider: this hotel is independently owned/operated. It is not part of the regular Holiday Inn chain. Technically, they should not be allowed to use the name, since it is so confusing! I guess since the hotel is a bit on the older side, it may have been built before the Holiday Inn chain started in the late 1950's.