We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suitcases

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
161 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
suitcases

Hello everyone

next year I will be at Niagara Falls, but I have a problem: I have suitcases with me and I can not endorse the place because they are very bulky. There is a luggage storage?

also I have to go after in the USA because I have to go to New York. I can cross the border with my luggage without having problems?

thanks

Claudia

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suitcases

Yes, you can enter the US with luggage as long as you are not bringing anything with you that breaks US laws (fruits, meat and cheese products for instance).....I'm not sure what you meant by the first half of your question though...

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,761 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suitcases

Clauvico............................with regard to your question about luggage storage, please refer to the "Top Questions" section at the right side of the screen...............3rd from the bottom "is there somewhere I can leave my luggage while I'm sightseeing" should help.....unless you leave them with your hotel concierge...I too am not positive what you're asking...

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suitcases

Hotels will hold on to your luggage but not all hotels will. The higher the star rating, the more likely, with all 4 star hotels and many 3 star hotels. When you get into the 2-2 1/2 star hotels, thats is when they might say, sorry, we don't offer that service.

Chicago
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suitcases

If you asking if there is temporary luggage storage in Niagara Falls then yes. It's at either the bus or train station which is 2-3km from the actual Falls. If you are staying in a hotel then they will likely hold the bags for you before and after check out, but you should call or email first to make sure.

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
161 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: suitcases

sure, I just need a temporary luggage because we remain a day at Niagara Falls. during the night we depart by bus for New York. I'll explain: we can not visit the Niagara Falls with our suitcases, so I want to deposit them somewhere because we do not spend the night at the hotel.

the luggage that you have suggested me where it is exactly?

thanks

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,622 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: suitcases

See answer #2

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
161 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: suitcases

ok!!!!

thank you

:D

8. Re: suitcases

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 08, 2014