We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group dinner

NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Group dinner

We are coming in to Niagara Falls, Canadian side for a company training program in November. I have about 25 people and need to find a nice restaurant for the group. I'm not really looking for anything too fancy but nothing too standard or generic either, just something with a nice atmosphere and good food of course. Any recommendations for something different for a group function? So far I've looked at Antica, Remingtons, and Copacabana.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group dinner

The Keg Steakhouse would be an excellent choice if it is not out of your price range....

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,007 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Group dinner

Hi gglynn22;

FYI...there are 2 "Keg" locations in Niagara Falls. I would suggest The Keg on the 9th floor of the Embassy Suites Hotel, overlooking the Falls.

kegsteakhouse.com/en/…

Best Regards

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,893 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Group dinner

Others to consider:

Bravo http://www.bravogrill.ca/

Syndicate syndicatebrewery.ca/blog/…

Johnny Rocco's johnnyroccos.com

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,274 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Group dinner

AG is a wonderful restaurant, although it is not inexpensive...the food is anything but standard/ generic, and with a group of your size, perhaps they could provide a special fixed price menu.....

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,300 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Group dinner

More for the location, you could consider the Summit Suite Dining Room on top of the Sklon Tower. I have been there for a group meal, though it was a while ago.

skylon.com/skylon-tower-group-information/

Naples, New York
Level Contributor
349 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Group dinner

A place that sometimes gets overlooked is...

Mandarin Chinese Buffet

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g154998-d1…

They literally have something to please everyone.

NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Group dinner

I've chosen Syndicate for our big group dinner, with a tour and tasting followed by dinner. I'm excited as I've been hearing great things. I'm trying to plan for another night's dinner and am back and forth between The Rainbow Room and Windows by Jamie Kennedy. I would like a nice atmosphere but again not too fancy and nothing outrageously priced. We are staying at Crowne Plaza so walking distance will be important (especially in November!). Any further feedback on these restaurants would be fantastic!

NIagara Falls...
Level Contributor
815 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Group dinner

Contact group sales at the Niagara Parks Commission.

They might do you a special price to dine at Table Rock's Elements Restaurant where you can view the Falls close up. Probably just as cost efficient as Remington's or Copa.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Group dinner

Be sure to give us feedback on your night....

St. Catharines
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Group dinner

Hello

Personally I would not recommend the syndicate - we did not have a good dining experience and would not return - food is less then adequate - Casa Mia or Carpaccio would be a better choice