We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report for Niagara Falls..

pa
Level Contributor
250 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report for Niagara Falls..

Just got back and had a great time. First time there in 30 years and we took my 7 year old with us. She had the best time! We stayed at the Hilton Fallsview (22nd floor) and had a great view of both falls. Hotel was very nice - very clean - great pool and the breakfast the following morning at the top was delicious. Did Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds - got soaked on both - preferred Maid of the Mist, personally and so did my daughter. We did MARINELAND the following day and it was deserted there - what a treat. First time there ever and enjoyed it very much. Very clean. Not as much rides as I would have liked but we stayed almost 6 hours and had zero wait time for anything and really enjoyed the show. My daughter did the feed the Beluga Whale (7.00 extra dollars but really worth it - got cute pics!). We then ate at Rainforest Cafe in Clifton Hills - loved it. Not that bad price wise and food was good! We were only there for 2 days - 1 night and followed on to Toronto for 3 days. Thumbs up for Niagara! We wish we could have down the Butterfly place, Niagara Movie and the Ferris Wheel type thing but ran out of time! Next time for sure! I did not do the big tower thing and am glad I did not - we did the CN Tower in Toronto and that was awesome...Funny b/c we stopped BACK in Niagara on the way home from Toronto for an hour and the tower at the falls seemed TINY compared to CN!!!!

Niagara falls,Canada
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report for Niagara Falls..

Thanks for the positive report.

You're welcome here anytime.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
5,617 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report for Niagara Falls..

scottmel ~> Been a long time since I've checked in on Niagara. I'm originally from Ontario and our family personally loves Niagara and the tourism of the whole place whenever we're back in Ontario. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time there. You'll have to plan another trip to include the Butterfly place it's cool. Niagara in winter is unique as well.

3. Re: Trip Report for Niagara Falls..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 16, 2009