We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining options at Great Wolf Lodge

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
167 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Dining options at Great Wolf Lodge

Headed to Great Wolf Lodge next week with a group. Was just on the lodge's website to research meals and found it to be pretty uninformative (no prices, no menus.) and it made it sound like it is all buffet. Is this true? I've heard the food is expensive and not very good. Some of the group is thinking of just eating frozen foods heated in the microwave, which I think is about as appetizing as eating the box it comes in. Any input is appreciated, thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Great Wolf Lodge
Great Wolf Lodge
7,083 Reviews
Niagara Falls, Canada
Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining options at Great Wolf Lodge

There is a buffet....which was excellent when we h ad dinner there last night and breakfast this morning The pizza place is good too but had limited seating, they do deliver to rooms though. We found the menu of the restaurant inside waterpark to be lacking though...and pricey. Stick to the buffet or pizza and you should be happy. FYI if you go to the early breakfast seating (before 9am) you save 2 dollars per person. Service good, selection varied, booze expensive, but that isnt a surprise! Have fun!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
167 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining options at Great Wolf Lodge

Thanks have tent! You were there last night? Well I wanted up to date information but that really exceeds my expectations! Hope you had an awesome time.

3. Re: Dining options at Great Wolf Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 16, 2014