We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one day itinerary - adults, no kids

Coarsegold...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
one day itinerary - adults, no kids

My husband and I will be in Niagara-on -the lake for three days late July, early August. We plan to spend one day in Niagara Falls (we have a rented car). Not sure what attractions would be "not -to be missed". We will pass on the types of attractions we can get at home, such as Marineland, Lion Safari etc. We did go on the Maid of the Mist trip about 25 years ago (that's dating us), and found it lots of fun, so will probably go again. What about the Jet boats? or is that really for kids (we are mid fifties, but young at heart!). What can we reasonably do in a day - and do we need to get any tickets ahead of time? I've been reading about a "Gorge Adventure Pass" or something like that. Is it worth getting and is it something we need to get ahead of time? Thanks for all your help

niagara...
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: one day itinerary - adults, no kids

I personally enjoyed the Birds of the lost kingdom aviary more than the butterfly conservatory