We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from eastern NY

NY
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Driving from eastern NY

Hi all, apologies if this has answered already. I am hoping for advice specific to my situation.

We are planning a visit on Thursday 10/11, leaving Sat 10/13. We will be staying at the Marriott Fallsview.

We are starting from Long Island, NY and would like the quickest route with some advice on border crossing (which crossing would have the least wait time).

We can leave pretty much any time in the morning on Thursday (looking at 6 am or so to beat the NY traffic). Returning on Saturday, we can probably do the same thing.

Any advice on crossing times? Too early? Too late?

Thank you!

NY
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Driving from eastern NY

Thank you everyone for the great info. I'll make sure to post the results!

22. Re: Driving from eastern NY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 07, 2013