We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

New York
Level Contributor
68 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

Has anyone used this service? If so, did you find them to be reliable?

Thanks,

Dee

Currituck, North...
Level Contributor
393 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

Hi Dee,

We used AAA Taxi this passed June. They were at the airport when we arrived & took us to Niagara Falls. no problems

Betty,

New York
Level Contributor
68 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

Thank you. We did use them last weekend. Professional and on time. Would use them again and we do recommend them.

Luzon, Philippines
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

Very reliable! Very good customer care service - they reply to email, answer calls immediately. And the taxi arrived sooner than what we were told. Excellent! (Used AAA oct 26 2012)

4. Re: AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, June 21, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

I did, June 2013. I thought they were fantastic. Pick up and drop off exactly as promised. They have a desk right in the baggage hall but they hold a board up with your name so as you come through to get luggage anyway. I pre-booked a shuttle to Niagara Canadian side. It was the cheapest, something like $120 return but don't worry; They use taxis rather than mini buses so you might get lucky and have one to your self like I did. Staff are smartly dressed and will try to pick the bridge with least traffic. The guy who drove the return to Buffalo, like a lot of the locals was real proud of his town's history and pointed out all the sights along the way.

I loved the airport too - try the Buffalo wings and find a local gift in the souvenir shop. Volunteers are around to help anyone who seems lost or want advice.

6. Re: AAA Taxi Service out of Buffalo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 22, 2014