We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightmares Fear Factory?

East Brady...
Level Contributor
134 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Nightmares Fear Factory?

Is the Nightmares Fear Factory really that scary? We usually like going to haunted houses, but for the past couple of years have been very disapointed. We would like to check this out... is it worth the price? I noticed that they take pictures of you, how much do they charge for those?

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

I went there when I was like seventeen or eighteen and it scared the crap out of me. It's basically a maze in the dark but ppl will jump out and grab you and your legs and stuff like that.. its freaky!!!!

htm
St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
243 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

i don't think you'll be disappointed. Everyone I talk to loves it, and it's my personal favourite.

Pictures are probably between $5- $10 (haven't been in awhile)

Buffalo
Level Contributor
563 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

i dont want to ruin anybody's fun over here but the performers at haunted houses in canada can physically touch you, not what your used to...

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

Yes they do- they hide in corners and parts in the wall and come out and grab you and grab your legs and poke you and stuff to freak you out.

I had a friend who worked there and one day he came out and grabbed a guys leg.. this guy was *huge*, and he freaked out so bad he kicked my buddy in the head and he had a concussion.. lol

East Brady...
Level Contributor
134 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

Thanks everyone!

Everyone here is just so helpful, I'm so glad that I found this site!

I have seen other haunted houses that are on cliffton hill, is this one of the better ones? The others kinda look kiddish or something.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

The only other place I've heard good things about was Screamers, but the ones on Clifton Hill with the Frankensteins and stuff outside aren't really scarey.

BUT.. I'm only going on "so I've heard" since I'm not a huge haunted house person... I only went to nightmares so long ago cause my ex-boyfriend made me haha

Indiana, PA
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

I would totally recommend Nightmares! Surely scared all 4 of us that went into it... We bought the picture at the end and it was only around $5.00.

westminster ma
Level Contributor
114 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

We just got back from niagara and went to a haunted house (so we thought) it was Screamers a total rip off.

When you go to a haunted house you expect to see scary things and great displays of gorey things, with great props, but their idea of a haunted house is walking through a totally dark maze with people grabbing at your feet, you do get startled but you do not see anything scary. Just beware it might not be what you would think a haunted house would be.

westminster ma
Level Contributor
114 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightmares Fear Factory?

We just got back from niagara and went to a haunted house (so we thought) it was Screamers a total rip off.

When you go to a haunted house you expect to see scary things and great displays of gorey things, with great props, but their idea of a haunted house is walking through a totally dark maze with people grabbing at your feet, you do get startled but you do not see anything scary. Just beware it might not be what you would think a haunted house would be.