We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard Marriott

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Courtyard Marriott

Just wondering if anyone had gotten the spa package at the courtyard. What does it come with? The website doesn't give much detail. I tried to email the hotel but got no response. Just wondering if it was worth it. IS it for just one person or two? Thanks

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Courtyard Marriott

The hotel package at the CY includes a $50 dollar voucher for the TGI Fridays or The Kegs, buffett breakfast for two adults both mornings, two shuttle passes both days (unlimited riding) and spa service for one hour for ONE person - you can choose between a manicure, peticure, facial, waxing or a massage. The spa is located at the Fallsview Marriott on Fallsview Blvd., the shuttle from the CY will bring you right over there. :)

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Courtyard Marriott

thanks for all your help with everything. You seem to be able to answer all of my questions.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Courtyard Marriott

I do ;)

Actually, I used to work for a number of different hotels in Niagara (nine, I think?) so I've learned alot in my years =)

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
786 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Courtyard Marriott

I had the Gentlemens Facial. I thought it was cool, although it was my first treatment at a spa. It may not be as good to a regular spa visitor, but to a rookie at this, I thought it was well worth the 50 extra bucks on the package, or was it 40?