We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good/romantic resturants with VEGETARIAN food?

out of the u.s.a
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Any good/romantic resturants with VEGETARIAN food?

hi,

looking for a special romantic palce that serve vegee' food.

I checked menues in the recomanded tripadvisor resturants but it looks like most do not have any vegee' dishes...

my wife is vegetrain so i'm looking for a place we could bith enjoy.

i don't wnat her to only look at me while i eat my steak :)

Any recomandations?

cheers

gil

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good/romantic resturants with VEGETARIAN food?

Any nice resturant in the area would also offer pasta dishes that are veggie - like a fettachini alfredo or something

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good/romantic resturants with VEGETARIAN food?

I really love the dining in Niagara on the Lake, only 20 minutes from the Falls. The settings are romantic, and in the case of winery restaurants, overlook the vineyards.

The Peller Estates Winery Restaurant is gorgeous and the dining experience wonderful. They have vegetarian appetizers and entree choices. ~peller.com~

Riverbend Inn, also just off the Niagara Parkway on the way into Niagara on the Lake, is a lovely dining room with a pasta choice.

~riverbendinn.ca~

Another winery I'd recommend for both setting and dining is Hillebrand Estates Winery. ~hillebrand.com~

Usually I find calling ahead to request or confirm a certain entree is appreciated in a smaller establishment. That can be because of allergies, as well as tastes.

Just be sure to ask for a window table when you call to make reservations.

Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Niagara Parkway
Niagara Parkway
56 Reviews
Ontario, Canada
Peller Estates Winery
Peller Estates Winery
1,558 Reviews
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Ontario, Canada
Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good/romantic resturants with VEGETARIAN food?

How about a pizza with veggies, or even just sauce no cheese!! or even cheese no sauce? I've made 'em all while working in Niagara LOL